For getting an invitation to study the following documents must be submitted for consideration (by mail, fax or e-mail) to the International Relations Department:
- An application addressed to the rector, indicating the chosen specialty, as well as personal signature, address and telephone number.
- A copy of the education document with translation into Russian or English, certified in a non-tariff form.
- A copy of the passport or any other document proving the identity, with translation into Russian or English, notarized.
- To obtain a visa for study in a diplomatic mission or consular institution of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus. If there is no Embassy of the Republic of Belarus in the country of residence, a visa can be obtained at the consular post of the National Airport Minsk.
After arrived in the University you have to submit next documents with a translation into Russian or an English language certified by a notary:
- An application addressed to the rector of the university for admission to study indicating the specialty.
- The document on education (certificate) indicating the subjects studied and the grades (grades) received on the exams.
- Birth certificate.
- A medical certificate issued by the official health authority of the country of residence, indicating that there are no medical contraindications to study in the Republic of Belarus and a vaccination card.
- Certificate of absence of HIV infection.
- Passport with a visa to enter the Republic of Belarus and a migration card or valid registration (temporary stay or residence while staying in the Belarusian territory).
- 6 photos (size 4 × 6).
After the submission of all documents:
- To register a passport;
- To pass an interview on the Russian language;
- undergo a physical examination;
- conclude a contract for training.
Based on the results of the interview, the medical examination and the signing of the Training Agreement, the foreign citizen is enrolled in the university by the order of the rector. If a foreigner does not pass an interview on the Russian language, he can be enrolled in the preparatory department for a period of 1 academic year.