International collection of scientific proceedings.
Edited by Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor A.O. Shimanovsky
It is included in the List of scientific publications of the Republic of Belarus for publication of the results of dissertational studies of the Higher Attestation Commission of the Republic of Belarus
Articles’ presenting to the International collection of scientific proceedings “Mechanics. Investigations and Innovations” must meet the following requirements:
- The article material should reflect the profile of the collection of scientific proceedings.
- The article should not published earlier in any printed or electronic publication. It is possible to publish an extended version of any work with the obligatory mention of its original version in the list of literary sources and text.
- The article manuscript presents in Russian, English, or Belarusian and published in the language of presenting.
- The text of the article is typed on a page in A5 format (148 × 210 mm) in Times New Roman 10 pt. font, single spacing. Fields: top - 17 mm, bottom - 21 mm, left - 16 mm, right - 16 mm. UDC is indicated first. On the next line the name is located. The next are the initials and surnames of the authors and the names of the organizations they represent. This is followed by (in the language of presentation) abstract, keywords, text of the main part of the article, list of cited sources. An abstract in English is attached to the article. The volume of the manuscript should be at least 0.35 of the author's sheet (at least 5 full pages when formatting according to the specified requirements).
- The title of the article should reflect the main idea of the study, be brief, and contain keywords.
- An abstract (up to 150 words) should clearly state the content of the article and be suitable for publication separately from the article.
- The main part should include:
- introduction, which justifies the purpose of the work and gives a brief review of the literature on this issue, with references to the works of other authors;
- a description of the methodology, equipment, materials, objects of research and detailed coverage of the content of research conducted by the authors, including graphs and other illustrative material; the results obtained should be analysed in terms of their reliability, scientific novelty and compared with relevant known data; illustrations and formulas found in the article are numbered in accordance with the citation order in the text;
- in the end, conclusions should formulated in a condensed form and should flow from the material of the article.
- Figures, formulas and tables are inserted directly into the text of the article (when typing formulas, it is desirable to use the Microsoft Equation editor) and should be numbered in accordance with the order of mention in the text.
- The list of references placed at the end of the article should include bibliographic data in accordance with GOST 7.1–2003. References to unpublished works are not allowed. To be included in the “Scientific Publications” section, the list of references must contain references to works by other authors, articles in periodicals, as well as works in English.
- Materials that do not meet these requirements are not accepted for consideration and may be returned to the authors.
- If authors presenting an article for publication, they agree to a possible editorial revision that does not distort the main content of the article.