Final student step
- Published: Monday, 15 June 2020 12:19
On June 12 and 13, 2020, students of the Faculty for Teaching Foreign Citizens by the specialty “Accounting, analysis and audit (in areas)” were defended.
Students showed knowledge both on the state exam and in the process of defence of theses.
Students were exciting, but they defended the done work with dignity, and competently answered questions from the chairman and members of the state examination commission, which composed of:
- The Chairman, the Head of the Financial and Economic Service of the Belarusian Railway V. Zhigalov;
- Dean of the Faculty for Teaching Foreign Citizens, Ph.D., associate professor of the department "Management of road transport and traffic" Vlasyuk T.A.;
- Head of the Department "Accounting Systems and Technologies of Business Management" Ph.D., associate professor Shatrov S.L.;
- Head of the Department of Economic Informatics, Accounting and Commerce, educational institution Gomel State University named after Francis Skorina, Ph.D., associate professor V.V. Kovalchuk;
- Head of the Department "Transport Economics" Ph.D., associate professor O.V Lipatova.
The Commission noted that the topics of theses presented for consideration are relevant, and appreciated the knowledge of students!
On a positive note, the results of the theses defence were announced; parting words were heard for students from the chairman, dean of the faculty and members of the examination committee.